Rabu, 26 September 2012

Why I Want To Be An Accountant?

Why i want to be an accountant?


Hy, my name is Derini, and now i study in Indonesian University of Education and i choose accounting in here..


And now, why i want to be an accountant?


Because i have a reasons, why i want to be an accountant..


First, the high salary..
Have a high salary is hope all people, including me. And one way is to be an accountant. Became accountant is hard, because i’m only count  nominal but the money not in front of my eyes, but i want to be an accountant, as an accountant, I can buy anything, and i can make my parents pride of me. Accountant heavy working, from morning till night, but  it balance to the salary, because the salary is high. So that reason why i want to be an accountant..;-)


Second, practice honesty..
I want to be a honest accountant i dont like as other people to be an accountant but dishonest. I want to practice honesty and keeping the trust people of me, managing and checking the financial statements properly and finish corruption cases.


Third, work in company.
I want to work in company to be an auditor, an auditor is easy, because we only examine the financial statements and bookkeeping but salaries high (fix target can be a lot of money)


Next, it can work foreign.
Accountants not only work in Indonesia but also to work in foreign countries, like as England or United States. But i want to be an accountant in Spain because i can meet with the players Barcelona, my favorite club, including David Villa, he’s so perfect man hehe:-D

And last, why i want to be an accountant because accountant is flexible work ..
Became an accountant not only work as an accountant, but can also be a manager, lecturer, entrepreneur, auditors and others, so flexible so work. An accountant can be a manager, but the manager is not sure can be an accountant ..


Well, that's the reason why I want to be an accountant ..

I hope that I can become a successful accountant and honest so do not corruption(amiiin) ..:)
So study hard Derini ! Spirit spirit !!! :-D

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar