Rabu, 17 Oktober 2012

english task 5 application job letter


 Job Vacancy: 

ACCOUNTING STAFF
Requirements :
  • Female, max 28 years old
  • Graduated from D3 or S1  Accounting Major
  • Minimum 3 years working experience in Accounting and Tax position
  • Capable with accounting and tax reporting
  • Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel & Power Point)
  • Able to work independent, proactive, hard worker, dynamic, discipline, honest, energetic and attention to detail
  • Good communication and interpersonal skills
  • Able to maintain performance under pressure
  • Fluent in English both oral and written


Send your CV and latest photo to address below:

DEPARTEMEN HRD
Komplek Perkantoran Graha Mas Pemuda Blok AD No. 3
Jl. Pemuda, Rawamangun – Jakarta Timur
13220
Email : hrd@propertykita.com



Qualification
:
Diploma

Yr(s) Exp
:
3 years
Job Location
:
Jakarta Timur
Salary
:
Negotiable
Job Type
:
Full Time
Job Category
:





Application Job Letter :

Bandung, October, 17 2012

Human Resources Department
Komplek Perkantoran Graha Mas Pemuda Blok AD No. 3
Jl. Pemuda, Rawamangun Jakarta Timur
13220
Email : hrd@propertykita.com

Dear Sir or Madam,

Having known about a vacancy advertised on www.jobsdb.com October 16, 2012, I am interested in the position of Accounting Staff. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, and my certification.
My name is Derini Yuliasari, I am 24 years old, I am female.  I gratuated student in Accounting at Indonesian Unversity of Education, I will awarded an S.E. degree in September 2006.  I have over two years experience as an Accounting Staff  with PT. Indo Jaya and one year experience as an Accounting with PT. Bina Putra. I have wide opportunity for operating computer and operating microsoft office application. My computer skill is very good, I have an excellent record as a productive employee in PT. Indo Jaya. And any other I have skill in English both oral or written. I am a hard worker, able to work, I am proactive, dynamic, dicipline, honest, energitic, attention to detail and I can performance under pressure. And I have good communication and interpersonal skill. I confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company.
I hope my qualifications and experience can be interest of yoou and i would express for your attention. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Derini Yuliasari

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar